Our groundbreaking ebook, The Fi-Core Workbook, provides easy-to-read, in-depth information on financial core, so you can best decide whether “going fi-core” is right for you as an actor.
UPDATED May 5, 2022!
Jam-packed with details about financial core status for actors, The Fi-Core Workbook walks you through critical information about what financial core is, and what you lose, keep, and gain when you go fi-core as an actor.
Newly expanded to 28 chapters over 3 parts and 177 pages, The Fi-Core Workbook shares almost every angle you can think of on financial core, compiled over
months years of careful study, delivering page after page of valuable information on fi-core.
Not just a handbook, this immediately downloadable workbook helps you weigh the decision whether to join the union, stay in the union, go fi-core, or make a similar choice, covering many of the ramifications of this major career shift. Inside the workbook you’ll find:
- The latest data on how many people are fi-core, how to address fi-core on your resume, becoming fi-core without first becoming a member, and additional considerations should you want to become fi-core
- a primer on labor to get you up to speed on terminology
- a checklist on what you lose, keep, and gain when you’re fi-core
- names for fi-core in other industries
- how to declare fi-core status
- what to put in a fi-core declaration letter
- what the union’s fi-core acknowledgment letter looks like
- what to do after you go fi-core
- what you should do if you want to rejoin the union
- how to protect yourself as a fi-core actor
Plus, this landmark workbook provides information on the complications of going fi-core, defenses for arguments against financial core, how to file a charge with the National Labor Relations Board, and additional resources should you need them should you go fi-core.
The Fi-Core Workbook is written by Ben Hauck and is immediately available in PDF format so you can read it on your computer. You can also take The Fi-Core Workbook with you to read on your Kindle or other PDF-enabled ereader.
Table of Contents
Details on Fi-Core … You Won’t Find Elsewhere
If you’re considering financial core — or if you just want to know more about it — The Fi-Core Workbook is written just for you.
For many, the decision to go fi-core is not one to take lightly. This valuable workbook takes the heavy lifting out of deciding. No other resource like it exists for actors!
The Fi-Core Workbook is $25 and available for immediate download with a credit card or PayPal account.
Latest version of The Fi-Core Workbook
: 9.50 (May 5, 2022)
P.S. Consult your tax preparer to see if your purchase may be written off as a business expense!